- My Mind's Eye-blue felt banner from Kraft Day, enamel dots
- Studio Calico-sun mask, yellow star paper, red/white striped paper, and "You are Here" stamp
- American Crafts Amy Tangerine Cut and Paste-red dot paper and shipping tag
- Glitz-arrow roller stamp
- Freckled Fawn-Weather wood veneer set, red woodgrain washi tape
- Heidi Swapp-Color Shine in Sweet Cherry and Mustard
- Pebbles-Hello clothespin
- Faber-Castell-blue gelatos
- Hero Arts-Shadow Ink in Butter Bar, Wet Cement, and Cup O' Joe
Let's talk combining older and newer products...is this something you do on a regular basis? Are there any tips or tricks you would like to share. What about color combinations, are there any that you are especially loving right now?
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I appreciate you being here. I will be back tomorrow with some more progress on my Project Life pages. I would love to see you again.